CANADIAN COUNCIL OF MASSAGE THERAPY SCHOOLS POTENTIAL MEMBER BENEFITS
1) Sharing ideas and gaining knowledge through other peoples experience - (OPE).
- Think tank
- Web chats
2) A leadership voice in our professions future.
- From competencies to curriculum let your vote influence our future.
3) Members only discounts.
- From books to tables, linens and uniforms.
- Workshop discounts to member schools.
4) On line job networking.
- Find exceptional people for permanent positions or potential exchanges.
5) AGM continuing education.
- At our annual general meetings we not only discuss and vote on pertinent issues but we also offer personal and professional development through seminars, workshops and guest speakers.
6) Easy access to research articles, regional and national news.
7) Direct links to your schools web site.
-Promote your program or workshops to potential students or therapists.
8) Accreditation support system.
-Consulting advice and support for accreditation preparation and transition.
- As a member school you will be associated with other educational leaders and the pursuit of excellence. Membership in our association could be a determining factor in potential students choosing your program.
10) Strength in numbers.
- Decisions that could dramatically affect our profession and how we administer its education are likely to be made in the very near future. Our ability to speak with one unified voice will enable us to face these challenges from a position of strength and partnership.